Who We Are
At Lucid Circuit, we are developing a novel cognitive edge resilient processor for aerospace applications. As a member of the hardware microelectronics team, you will be responsible for back-end VLSI design and design closure efforts. You will collaborate with and support team members responsible for mixed-signal design, front-end VLSI design development, simulation efforts as well as verification and validation activities.
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field
- 4+ years of physical design experience – gates to tapeout
- 4+ years experienced with Digital and Analog layout on advanced nodes
- 4+ years front-end & back-end flows on large complex VLSI circuit designs and IP in state of the art semiconductor processes.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise – Absolute minimum of 4 years must have skills
- Physical design expertise including: Floor planning, Synthesis, Place and Route, Clock Trees, Power Grid, IP Integration, Memory Compilers, IO planning, etc.
- Proven full-flow tapeout experience from RTL to GDSII to tapeout
- Expert with Cadence EDA tools for advanced nodes
- Expert with EDA tool administration
- Placement-driven synthesis
- Timing analysis, closure and sign-off
- Power and Performance estimation, analysis and optimization
- DFT and DFM implementation
- DRC sign-off
- Parasitics Extraction
- Standard and Back-annotated simulation test and debug
- Expert Scripting skills in TCL, make, bash
- Strong Linux command line computer literacy
Highly Desirable Qualities
- Packaging expertise
- Wafer probing
- Laboratory validation expertise
- Logic and RTL design, simulation, test and debug
- Familiarity with C++
Lucid Circuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical
or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.