Who we are
At Lucid Circuit we are developing a for a novel aerospace focused cognitive edge resilient processor called AstrumTM. As a member of the hardware microelectronics team, you will be responsible for back-end VLSI design and design closure efforts. In this role you will collaborate with senior microelectronics team members. Must be a self starter able to work independently. This is an opportunity to work with subject matter experts in custom tooling for novel architectures, compilers, statistical learning, microelectronics, semiconductors and radiation physics.
U.S. Citizenship or permanent resident status is required for this position.
Key Required Qualifications:
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field
- 4+ years of physical design experience – gates to tapeout
- 4+ years experienced with Digital and Analog layout on advanced nodes (FinFET – sub 20nm)
- 4+ years front-end & back-end flows on large complex VLSI circuit designs and IP in state of the art semiconductor processes.
- Self starter that takes initiative and is able to work independently with minimal support
Required Qualifications – Must meet ALL of these requirements to be considered:
- 4+ years professional or applied research analog and digital physical design experience
- Physical design expertise including: Floor planning, Synthesis, Place and Route, Clock Trees, Power Grid, IP Integration, Memory Compilers, IO planning, etc.
- Proven full-flow tapeout experience from RTL to GDSII to tapeout
- Analog layout for high speed circuits
- Placement-driven synthesis
- Timing analysis, closure and sign-off
- Power and Performance estimation, analysis and optimization
- DFT and DFM implementation
- DRC sign-off
- Standard and Back-annotated simulation test and debug
- Expert with Cadence EDA tools for advanced nodes
- Expert with EDA tool administration
- Expert Scripting skills in TCL, make, bash
- Strong Linux/Unix command line computer literacy
- Packaging expertise
- Wafer probing
- Laboratory validation expertise
- Logic and RTL design, digital and analog simulation, test and debug
Lucid Circuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.