Who we are
Lucid Circuit is a Santa Monica based company developing an adaptable AI microchip for aerospace
and other challenging environments that will revolutionize access to geospatial data by making
analytics directly available to onboard edge applications and end users in real time while alleviating
satellite management overhead.
Who we’re looking for and what your responsibilities will be
As a member of the hardware microelectronics team, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and post fabrication verification of mixed-signal embedded hardware. For this role, you must be sufficiently experienced to independently define detailed design specifications, and proficient at of all stages of design, implementation and experimental validation. Must be a self starter able to work independently and with other team members. This is an opportunity to work with subject matter experts in custom tooling for novel architectures, compilers, statistical learning, microelectronics, semiconductors and radiation physics.
U.S. Citizenship or permanent resident status is required for this position.
Key Required Qualifications:
- Advanced degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 4+ years of Digital Hardware or Embedded Software Design Experience using FPGAs, custom ASICs or custom SoCs.
- 4+ experience implementing hardware-software & embedded concepts (FPGAs, SoCs, device drivers, soft-core processors, microcontrollers, micro-code)
- Strong programming foundations
- 4+ years hands on experience with hardware verification and board bring up
- Self starter that takes initiative and is able to work independently with minimal support
Required Qualifications – Must meet all of these requirements to be considered:
- MS/MSEE w/ 4+ years professional experience or PhD
- Strong computer architecture background
- Expert with digital microelectronics laboratory equipment
- Expert Scripting and strong programming skills on Linux/Unix platforms
- Understanding of Signal Processing or Mixed-signal system mathematical modeling
Benefits and Perks
- Excellent compensation package that commensurate with experience
- Generous benefits package
- Premier office location in Santa Monica
- Company events
- A team that will challenge you intellectually and creatively
Lucid Circuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.