Who we are
Lucid Circuit is a Santa Monica-based company developing energy-efficient signal processing and machine learning platforms for aerospace applications. Through significant improvements of onboard processing capabilities, spaceborne and airborne applications can see reduced communication bandwidth requirements and reduced latency for delivery of analytics approaching real-time. AstrumTM is Lucid Circuit’s line of radiation-tolerant and energy-efficient processors for reliable high-performance cognitive applications in edge devices.
Who we’re looking for and what your responsibilities will be
Join Lucid Circuit and shape the narrative innovating aerospace-focused, cognitive edge-resilient processors and tools. We are looking for a detail-oriented self-starter and team player who will assist in leading an effective social media strategy and implementing it across all relevant platforms with consistent and engaging content. You will be working closely in Operations and Finance, and should be an enthusiastic multitasker able to tackle ad-hoc projects efficiently.
- Pitching and writing social media content on up-to-date technology news for social media channels to identify industry trends that align with Lucid Circuit’s mission
- Creating a consistent posting schedule for social media channels to proactively engage audience in company news
- Organizing and editing internal company materials such as recruitment listings, company announcements, and accounting records
- Assisting in sourcing candidates on platforms such as LinkedIn, Handshake, Indeed, & Glassdoor
- Conducting market research for proposals and projects to maximize company growth
- Tracking company expenses through SaasAnt under the Director of Finance
- Familiarity with WordPress and Handshake.
- Proficiency in Google Drive, Microsoft Office, and LinkedIn are a must.
Benefits and Perks
- Premier office location in Santa Monica.
- A team that will challenge you intellectually and creatively.
Lucid Circuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.