At Lucid Circuit we are developing a novel aerospace-focused cognitive edge resilient processor called AstrumTM. As a member of the team working on AstrumTM tools and devices, you will focus on developing our hardware-software Continuous Integration environment.
This is an opportunity to work with subject matter experts in custom tooling for novel architectures, compilers, statistical learning, microelectronics, semiconductors and radiation physics. A broad technical background is central to this unique opportunity to solve challenging optimization problems at Lucid Circuit.
U.S. Citizenship or permanent resident status is required for this position.
- Develop automated checkpoint and snapshot processes across hardware, software code bases and heuristic model bases.
- Integrate heuristic model based simulations with the application of hardware and software test vectors to code base snapshots on custom accelerated emulation platforms.
- Develop automated procedures to collect and report test performance metrics
- Streamline all procedures through project management tool
- Enforce test-driven development practices
- Degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Strong background in one or more scripting languages (Python, Ruby)
- Exposure to Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Comfortable with C++ and C.
- Adept at working in Linux/Unix environment and with creating build scripts (Make, bash, TCL)
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of effort
Preferred Skill and Experience:
- Notions of hardware-software concepts (ex: microcontrollers, FPGAs, device drivers)
- Familiarity with Code Coverage
- Familiarity with UVM
Lucid Circuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.