At Lucid Circuit we are developing a novel aerospace-focused cognitive edge resilient processor called AstrumTM. As a member of the hardware microelectronics team, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and post fabrication verification of mixed-signal embedded hardware and high-speed PCB circuit boards.
For this role, you must be sufficiently experienced to independently define detailed design specifications, and proficient at of all stages of design, implementation and experimental validation. Must be a self starter able to work independently and with other team members. This is an opportunity to work with subject matter experts in custom tooling for novel architectures, compilers, statistical learning, microelectronics, semiconductors and radiation physics.
U.S. Citizenship or permanent resident status is required for this position.
Key Required Qualifications:
- Advanced degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or a related field
- 3+ years of Digital and Mixed Signal FPGA design & implementation
- 3+ years of many-layer High Speed PCB design, verification and board bring up
- 3+ experience implementing hardware-software concepts (device drivers, soft-core processors, micro-controllers, micro-code)
- Strong C programming skills
- Self starter that takes initiative and is able to work independently with minimal support
Required Qualifications – Must meet all of these requirements to be considered:
- MS/MSEE w/ 3+ years professional experience
- Strong computer architecture background
- 3+ years of digital & mixed-signal FPGA design and 3+ years embedded programming
- 3+ experience with designing, implementing and experimentally verifying High Speed test PCBs
- Expert in transmission line theory
- Expert with PCB assembly tools and laboratory equipment
- Expert Scripting and C programming skills on Linux/Unix platforms
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Mixed-signal system profiling using mathematical modeling software
- Fundamentals of radiation physics for microelectronics.
Lucid Circuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.