At Lucid Circuit, we are developing a novel cognitive edge resilient processor for aerospace applications.
As a member of the hardware microelectronics team, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and
post-fabrication verification of mixed-signal embedded hardware and high-speed PCB circuit boards. For this role,
you must be sufficiently experienced to independently define detailed design specifications, and proficient with all
stages of design, implementation, and experimental validation. Must be a self-starter able to work independently
and with other team members. This is an opportunity to work with subject matter experts in custom tooling for
novel architectures, compilers, statistical learning, microelectronics, semiconductors, and radiation physics.
Key Required Qualifications:
• Advanced degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or a related field
• 5+ years of Digital and Mixed Signal or RF algorithm modeling and implementation in FPGAs or ASICs
• 5+ years of experience implementing hardware-software & embedded concepts (FPGAs, device drivers,
soft-core processors, microcontrollers, micro-code)
• Strong programming foundations
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with hardware verification and board bring up
• Self-starter who takes initiative and is able to work independently with minimal support
Required Qualifications – Must meet ALL of these requirements to be considered:
• MS/MSEE w/ 5+ years professional experience or PhD w/ 2+ years
• Strong computer architecture background
• 5+ years of digital & mixed-signal or RF algorithms implementation in FPGA or ASICs • Expert
with laboratory equipment
• Expert scripting and strong programming skills on Linux/Unix platforms
Highly Desirable Skills:
• Mixed-signal system profiling using mathematical modeling software
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lucid Circuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic
factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.