At Lucid Circuit, we are developing a novel cognitive edge resilient processor for aerospace applications. As a member of the team working on Astrum™ tools and devices, you will focus on developing our hardware-software Continuous Integration environment. This is an opportunity to work with subject matter experts in custom tooling for novel architectures, compilers, statistical learning, microelectronics, semiconductors, and radiation physics. A broad technical background is central to this unique opportunity to solve challenging optimization problems at Lucid Circuit.
U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency status is required. No H-1B or OPT sponsorship is
available for this position.
- Develop automated checkpoint and snapshot processes across hardware, software codebases, and heuristic model bases.
- Integrate heuristic model-based simulations with the application of hardware and software test vectors to code base snapshots on custom accelerated emulation platforms.
- Develop automated procedures to collect and report test performance metrics.
- Streamline procedures through automation project management servers.
- Enforce test-driven development practices.
- Install, maintain, monitor servers, virtual machines, storage, network infrastructure, local backup, and remote backup.
- Create, modify, and deploy enterprise-wide scripts and processes.
- Hardware installations, software server deployments, and systems updates. Configure, deploy, and maintain a High Availability environment.
Required Qualifications – Must meet ALL of these requirements to be considered:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- 2+ years experience in system engineering in production or applied research environment
- Adept at working in Linux/Unix environment and with creating build scripts (bash, make)
- Experience with repository and automation server systems for Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Strong foundation in a high-level programming language that is not Java (C++ preferred)
- Self-starter that takes initiative and is comfortable working independently
Type: Full-Time – U.S. Citizen or permanent resident only.
Lucid Circuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical
or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by