At Lucid Circuit, we are developing a novel cognitive edge resilient processor for aerospace applications. As a member of the hardware microelectronics team, you will be responsible for back-end VLSI design and design closure efforts. In this role, you will collaborate with senior microelectronics team members. You must be a self-starter who is able to work independently. This is an opportunity to work with subject matter experts in custom tooling for novel architectures, compilers, statistical learning, microelectronics, semiconductors, and radiation physics.
U.S. citizenship or permanent residency status is required for this position.
Key Required Qualifications:
• Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field.
• 4+ years of physical design experience – gates to tapeout.
• 4+ years experienced with Digital and Analog layout on advanced nodes (FinFET – sub 20nm).
• 4+ years front-end & back-end flows on large complex VLSI circuit designs and IP in state of the art semiconductor processes.
• Self-starter that takes initiative and is able to work independently with minimal support.
Required Qualifications – Must meet ALL of these requirements to be considered:
• 4+ years professional or applied research analog and digital-physical design experience
• Physical design expertise including Floorplanning, Synthesis, Place and Route, Clock Trees,
Power Grid, IP Integration, Memory Compilers, IO planning, etc
• Proven full-flow tapeout experience from RTL to GDSII to tapeout
• Analog layout for high-speed circuits
• Placement-driven synthesis
• Timing analysis, closure, and sign-off
• Power and Performance estimation, analysis and optimization
• DFT and DFM implementation
• DRC sign-off
• Standard and Back-annotated simulation test and debug
• Expert with Cadence EDA tools for advanced nodes
• Expert with EDA tool administration
• Expert Scripting skills in TCL, make, bash
• Strong Linux/Unix command-line computer literacy
• Packaging expertise
• Wafer probing
• Laboratory validation expertise
• Logic and RTL design, digital and analog simulation, test and debug
Type: Full time – U.S. citizen or permanent resident only.
Lucid Circuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental
disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.