At Lucid Circuit we are developing a novel aerospace focused, cognitive edge resilient processor called AstrumTM. AstrumTM is Lucid Circuit’s line of radiation-tolerant and energy-efficient processors for reliable, high-performance, cognitive applications in edge devices. The core of the AstrumTM tool chain is a blend of software compilation and hardware synthesis.
As a member of the team working on AstrumTM tools and devices, you will focus on developing our hardware-software Continuous Integration environment.
This is an opportunity to work with subject matter experts in custom tooling for novel architectures, compilers, statistical learning, microelectronics, semiconductors and radiation physics. A broad technical background is central to this unique opportunity to solve challenging optimization problems at Lucid Circuit.
- Develop automated checkpoint and snapshot processes across hardware, software code bases and heuristic model bases
- Integrate heuristic model based simulations with the application of hardware and software test vectors to code base snapshots on custom accelerated emulation platforms
- Develop automated procedures to collect and report test performance metrics
- Streamline all procedures through project management tool
- Enforce test-driven development practices
- Degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Strong background in one or more scripting languages (Python, Ruby)
- Exposure to Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Comfortable with C++ and C code base
- Adept at working in Linux/Unix environment and with creating build scripts (Make, bash, TCL)
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and communicate effectively
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Notions of hardware-software concepts (ex: micro controllers, FPGAs, device drivers)
- Familiarity with Code Coverage
- Familiarity with UVM
Apply: Apply Now by filling out the questionnaire and uploading your resume.