At Lucid Circuit we are developing a novel aerospace focused, cognitive edge resilient processor called AstrumTM. AstrumTM is Lucid Circuit’s line of radiation-tolerant and energy-efficient processors for reliable, high-performance, cognitive applications in edge devices. The core of the AstrumTM tool chain is a blend of software compilation and hardware synthesis.
As a member of the hardware microelectronics team, you will be responsible for back-end VLSI design and design closure efforts. You will collaborate and support team members responsible for mixed-signal design, front-end VLSI design development, simulation efforts as well as verification and validation activities.
Required Key Qualifications:
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field
- 4+ years of physical design experience – gates to tapeout
- 4+ years experienced with Digital and Analog layout on advanced nodes
- 4+ years front-end & back-end flows on large complex VLSI circuit designs and IP in state-of-the art semiconductor processes
Required Professional and Technical Expertise (minimum 4-year experience):
- Physical design expertise including: Floor planning, Synthesis, Place and Route, Clock Trees, Power Grid, IP Integration, Memory Compilers, IO planning, etc.
- Proven full-flow tapeout experience from RTL to GDSII to tapeout
- Expert with Cadence EDA tools for advanced nodes
- Expert with EDA tool administration
- Placement-driven synthesis
- Timing analysis, closure and sign-off
- Power and Performance estimation, analysis and optimization
- DFT and DFM implementation
- DRC sign-off
- Parasitics Extraction
- Standard and Back-annotated simulation test and debug
- Expert Scripting skills in TCL, make, bash
- Strong Linux command line computer literacy
- Packaging expertise
- Wafer probing
- Laboratory validation expertise
- Logic and RTL design, simulation, test and debug
- Familiarity with C++
Apply: Apply Now by filling out the questionnaire and uploading your resume.